At a Sunday morning worship service,
you can expect:
- Not to be put on the spot
- Fresh brewed coffee, informal snacks, and friendly conversation
during Family Fellowship time before the service. (Family Fellowship is held from 9:45 AM until the worship service begins at 10:15. This is VERY informal. People arrive at varying times.)
- Fun, biblically-based teaching for your kids provided by trusted adults
- Warm and attentive nursery care, also provided by trusted adults
- Contemporary, singable worship music led by the praise band
- Engaging, applicable biblical teaching by Pastor Dean
- Running water, air conditioning and heating in our otherwise rustic barn.
- Baby changing stations and infant safety seats in the upstairs restrooms (in the larger stalls).
- The service to end by 11:30, but many folks hang around to chat
- To be invited back!